Wednesday, August 18, 2004

Current favorite...

And speaking of Hoobastank... The Reason - Hoobastank (Classified: Post Grunge/Hard Rock/Pop) Funny that I've been listening to this for a couple of months now, but seem to find myself liking it all over again. One of the "reasons" (pardon the pun) is that I've always marvelled at how some songs are written, and how it is sometimes up to you to interpret them. This is a good example of a song which comes off as a straight love song, but is written in a way that it may have spiritual significance. Read the lyrics yourself and tell me what you think...

I'm not a perfect person There's many things I wish I didn't do But I continue learning I never meant to do those things to you And so I have to say before I go That I just want you to know

I've found a reason for me To change who I used to be A reason to start over new and the reason is you

I'm sorry that I hurt you It's something I must live with everyday And all the pain I put you through I wish that I could take it all away And be the one who catches all your tears Thats why i need you to hear

I've found a resaon for me To change who I used to be A reason to start over new and the reason is You [x4]

I'm not a perfect person I never meant to do those things to you And so I have to say before I go That I just want you to know

I've found a reason for me To change who I used to be A reason to start over new and the reason is you

I've found a reason to show A side of me you didn't know A reason for all that I do And the reason is you

No comments: