Thursday, September 16, 2004

Out of commission

Ey yo... not so close to the monitor... you never know what you might get from me... Oh alright. It's actually been a week since I've been well but I'm just being cautious. You can never be too careful, you know... better safe than harmful, este.. sorry. I was on leave the entire week last week 'cause I got sore eyes. I was the last in the household to get it. Luckily my mom was spared though... :) watched a lot of TV... so much I almost bore a hole in my chair in the bedroom. Caught some of the matches in the US Open... that Roger Federer IS really good. But of course, now I've been back at work since Monday and am still having a hard time getting myself back in the loop. And today has been particularly uneventful... *sigh* :( ..thankfully though, I have entertainment. :D This crazy officemate of mine passed by my seat and started singing this tune from "Queer Eye For The Straight Guy" at considerable volume, knowing full well that another officemate of ours was within earshot and that the guy was somewhat "suspicious" :p ...at least something to crack me up right there. I'm giving him a disc of the Amazing Race 5 - Manila leg that I burned last night as a prize for making me laugh and laugh good. Back to work....

No comments: