Thursday, July 08, 2004

A hundred years...

Been getting in touch with some old high school and college friends of mine. I've been 13 years removed from school and I've been working for that long as well. Wish I could afford a break somehow. It's not that I hate my job, it's actually cool. It's more of the people around me. Can't say too much, though, because you never know what may come around to bite you in the a** hehehe Pero yun nga, kausap ko yung mga old friends ko. It's my school's 100th anniversary and my high school's 50th. Cool, huh? I'm excited to meet these people again because all along, I'm not sure whether the people I know now have known me the way my old friends have. I can be more of my real self around them, unlike those pricks at work. Pwede ko ba sabihin yun? Iniisip ko mag-backspace right now, pero who cares... I'm leaving that there. It took me two whole paragraphs just to tell you it's my school's anniversary... so there...

No comments: